söndag 16 september 2007

Friends

Här kommer några underbara citat från den underbara tvserien Friends



"Remember when you where a kid and your Mom would drop you off at the movies with a jar of jam and a little spoon?" - Joey
"You're so pretty" - Rachel

"Phoebe do you have plan" - Monica
"I dont even have a pla" - Phoebe

"God, we were lame back then. Remember how into dinosaurs we were?" - Will
[Till Ross]
"So what do you do now?" - Will

[Rachel är upprörd över någonting]
"It's ok Pheebs" - Phoebe
"Honey, that's your name" - Rachel
"Oh, is that short for Phoebe? I thought that was just something we called each other" - Phoebe

"Rachel, didn't have anything that I liked, so, but she had this Christmas ribbon, and I thought, 'All right, fine I'll be political" - Phoebe
"What are you supporting?" - Chandler
"Duh!! Christmas!" - Phoebe

[Under en amerikansk fotbollsmatch]
"Okay Phoebs, you know what you're doing right?" - Monica
"Yeah" - Phoebe
"Okay Joey's gonna catch the ball and you and I are gonna block" - Monica
"What's block?" - Phoebe
"Phoebe, I thought you said you knew what you're doing" - Monica
"I thought you meant in life" - Phoebe

"Wow, you guys sure have a lot of books about bein' a lesbian" - Ross
"Well, you know, you have to take a course. Otherwise, they don't let you do it" - Susan

"How come we don't have jam at our place?" - Joey
"Because the kids need shoes" - Chandler

"Joey, Homo sapiens are people" - Ross
"Hey, I´m not judging" - Joey

Inga kommentarer: